Monday, April 2, 2012

Scrapbook paper clothes pins

I like to hang my kids pictures, drawings, paintings and what not up on a clothes line in the house so we get to see them and can easily rotate them as we make more. It works well for us. I decided that I wanted to make the appearance a little cuter. Looking at pintrist and all sorts of blogs I noticed the idea to cover the clothes pins with scrapbook paper. What a great idea! Super easy and cheap too. You can use up scraps of scrapbook paper that you have leftover from other projects. Each clothespin only takes a little bit. I actually didn't have any scrap book paper at the time, so I found cute designs online and after measuring the size of the clothes pins resized them on photoshop and printed out 1 page with several different fun designs. Then just cut them out and glued them onto the clothespins with Elmers glue. (You could also use modgepodge.)  Super easy! And now They are a whole lot cuter. 

No comments: